Now introducing Sam and Iryna’s Nail Art Smörgåsbord!
This is a totally new concept in nail art education that’s offers you the chance to choose one or more workshops in the different nail art techniques and receive training by two of the best nail artists in Europe.
Instead of a days training in only one nail art technique, we will be running three different workshops every day.
- Gel is a fantastic medium which if used correctly can produce stunning results. Sam will show you how to create a stylish look in the same time it would take you to make French.
- Next Iryna will teach you some simple but elegant hand-painting designs that you can sell to your salon customers. These designs have been especially created for Scandinavian customers and are part of Iryna’s new Scandinavian Series that we will sell as a separate training later in the year.
- Then Sam gives you the chance to experiment with Fantasy and release your creativity! Learn some brush control techniques that you can also apply in your every day work.It’s a wonderful opportunity to dip your toe in the water of this exciting world, develop some new skillsthat other salons don’t offer and have terrific fun with other nail techs.
Each workshop lasts 3 hours and includes one hour of instruction and 2 hours of hands-on practice. You create the design examples under the watchful expert eyes of Sam and Iryna who will gently guide you and offer advice. We provide all materials, so all you need to bring is yourself, some brushes, a real interest to learn and an enthusiasm to have fun making beautiful nails!Impress your customers and friends when they see the designs that you have created!
Competition - money prizes!Every day we will award a 1000:- prize to the person who creates the best nail design and who has shown the most development. In addition, we will award a top prize of 2500:- to the best nail design of the week. Naglar i Norden will publish the winning designs in the summer issue.
Sam Biddle and Iryna Giblett are internationally recognized as two of Europe’s leading nail artists. Sam Biddle is an international competition winner and Judge. With her successful brand ‘Be inspired’, Sam produces front cover looks and contributes to the industry as a whole with a wealth of knowledge in art and design. Helping techs get inspired, Sam produces DVD’s and step by steps to bring back the colour and creativity into technicians work. Sam’s cover images have appeared in Scratch and NAILS.Iryna is best known to Swedish nail techs for her regular nail art contributions to Naglar i Norden. As a Judge, Iryna has worked on national competitions in Kiev and Moscow. As a nail artist, Iryna has become recognized internationally as a rising nail art star through her amazing nail designs that have been published now in five countries and with covers in Sweden, UK, Ukraine and Russia.
Booking information Dates for this creative nail adventure are:
- * 22nd May (Götebörg)
- * 23rd May (Malmö)
- * 24th May (Norrköping)
- * 25th May (Stockholm)
Workshop times on each day are as follows:
* Working with coloured gels: 08.30 to 11.30
* Hand painted designs for salon customers : 12.30 to 15.30
* Introduction to fantasy and acrylic sculpting : 16.00 to 21.00
Prices:* 600 kr plus moms for one workshop* 1500 kr plus moms for all three workshops Language:* English. However, Iryna can translate into Swedish if there are special questions
Materials:* We provide all materials but please bring your own brushes. Brushes will also be available for purchase.Places are limited and this training may never be repeated, so please book early. We already have nail techs coming from Estonia and Finland for this, so the word is spreading fast!
To book your place please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:1. which date and place of the training you are booking:22nd May - Göteborg23rd May - Malmö24th May - Norrköping25th May - Stockholm2. which workshop(s):Working with coloured gels: 08.30 to 11.30Hand painted designs for salon customers : 12.30 to 15.30Introduction to fantasy and acrylic sculpting : 16.00 to 21.003. how many places you want to book4. your names, personal numbers, email, mobile phone and address for faktura