Thursday 27 November 2008

North east Roadshow



I am going to Ez Flows annual North east roadshow this weekend, organized by Jo Shirley and Red 10. The event is held at Hellaby hall, Maltby, Rotherham on the 30th November and activities are expected to start at 9.00 with the competitions!


There will be some exciting special offers and guest speakers after lunch. Georgie Smedley will be demonstrating lash be long, Antony Buckley will be letting you into the secrets of competing, and wowing you with his winning competition nils.


I have the honour of demonstrating some Christmas design nails with a little 'fantastical twist'. Vicki Smith my right hand women will be on hand to chat with you about my DVD, books and up and coming dates for the 'inspire and photographic classes'.


There is so many more exciting things happening I can't wait!


For a little taster of what you have to look forward here is a picture of a Fantasy Christmas design, something I am working on at the moment, you can see it in more detail on the day!

No comments: