Sunday 6 September 2009

NEW DATES - Book today...limted places

I thought I would pop this list of my workshop dates for September, October and November. Places are limited, so if you haven't yet, please book today by emailing me on info@sambiddle.co.uk.


  • London- I only have three places left on this class, and I will need your confirmations by the end of the week, please email me for more information.
  • Leeds & Sheffield - these two dates are very popular, and since it is my first time so far North, I didn't want you to miss out on booking your seat. Next workshops in this area are likely to be in October 2010
  • Stockport - is officially full, but I could squeeze one more in, as I won't be returning till 2010
  • Peterborough - back by popular demand, this advanced design class is a perfect way to take a leap up the 'nail ladder', and make your business stand out.
  • Cornwall - I know you have all been waiting for some decent dates, I am putting one two fantastic classes, please don't delay, and confirm your place today.
  • Scotland - has not been forgotten, working with Affiniti nails and beauty, we are providing you with a Christmas workshop you will remember

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tried to email booking form today but saying mailbox is full :-(

Sam Biddle said...

Hi,thats really weird. try this email instead;
sambiddleis@googlemail.com
look forward to receiving it.
sx