Tuesday 4 December 2007

An Audience with Sam Biddle... Challenge results!

After the challenge was set at Victoria Smith's design seminar, I never imagined I would receive so many entries and from unlikely sources too. Following the step by steps they received on the day I am very impressed in the level of skill and honoured to be part of something inspiring. I feel privilege to share these wonderful pieces of work here.

My only problem is there can only be one winner.

























So Victoria and I thought it would be great to let you decide. email me the name of the person who you think has produced the best nail before the 8th December, and be a part of this difficult decision. I will forward this information to Victoria and Amber and they will decide the overall winner.


...now that was easy wasn't it.

No comments: