Thursday 11 November 2010

SPECIAL OFFERS and Pinching Clips

I just wanted to let you know about the great Christmas offer I have running at the moment. I have to warn you stock is limited....


I wanted to celebrate Christmas this year with this great little package. Everything you will need to help you create those perfect pinkies this Christmas for just £40. Not just these goodies but free post & packaging anywhere. Now available, limited stock ....







  • PINCHING CLIPS

    Let me tell you little about these fantasic Pinching Clips. Some of you who have been on my workshops have seen me use these amazing little clips when demoing my gel and acrylic designs. These nifty little clamps are perfect to get the perfect C curve in your gel nails; pinch and then place under the UV lamp, the clear plastic will allow the sides to cure. The clamps are curved so sit neatly on the free edge of the nail and they are also perfect to get the pinch in acrylic nails, they will hold the free edge into shape.





No comments: