The Gel paints helped me to create these beautiful poppies, and I have to say with relative ease. The steps are pretty self explanatory, but some points to remember are.
1. I find the trick with any gel design is to Layer...layer...layer. You can see I have formulated the flowers initially with white gel paint. Cure this for a few seconds.
2. The next step is to blend the red and black together before blending. This is pretty effortless to be honest and will also give you shadows.
3. You can see I have used the same method for the leaves, placing the white gel paint down first.
4. A quick way to add the greens (by the way I have mixed these green colours, using the colours in the primary kit) is to double dip your brush, and roll is while you apply over your white.
5. Finally, don’t forget the pigment collections can be used to enhance your colours, or by simply mixing the gold with the yellow gel paint you can lift the centre of the poppies.
Give your nail art a bold look and fine touch.
They can be striped and blended together.
Apply over any enhancement product.
Super thin but colour dense
Allows intricate design which stays put
Cures only when your ready
Maximum control in creativity.
Ideal for the beginner and advanced technician.