Wednesday 28 December 2011

A Little bit of fun!

My business partner Rebecca and I took a little trip down to Cornwall at the end of the summer, and spent some time with Blue Light Media.  We wanted to created something fun and 'different' to celebrate the launch of our new Brand Original Sugar.  With the Help of my most talented son Jorden who inspired me with this concept of finger tapping to some music, we created this short film. I hope you like it, and I hope you pass it on to your friends and family. 
SUGAR LOVE


The story;  Jamima is a young professional who likes to look good and have a good time.  She gets up as usual with her beautifully manicured nails goes about her day.  As she completes the different tasks her nails start to take shape as if by magic. The design growing and changing before our eyes. This is because Jamima owns a Sugar Styler and whilst she is waiting she is 'sugar coating her nails'  it is as easy as that, by the end of the day she has a brilliantly easy nail art design on her perfect pinkies. 


To find out how you can create the look Jamima has check out this short film too.


http://www.originalsugar.com/

No comments: