Monday 31 December 2012

Clearing the decks for 2013

So I am taking a few moments to do some long awaited, and I might add much enjoyable, jobs on my to do list (which I might have to carry over into 2013) and I wanted to do a last post on my blog for 2012 and perhaps just sit and review just what we have achieved over the last 12 months...

Then I took a look at what I had actually have done over the last 12 months, and realised new years eve is tomorrow and I doubt I would get in done in time......! Phew I have been a busy girl!

So I thought I am going to try and do it in brief.....see how far that gets me!

2012

JANUARY
Be Inspired in USA - Long Beach workshop.
Nail Pro front cover shoot

Butterfly Effect Front Cover created with nail art pen and gel paints

FEBRUARY
Judging nail professional of the year awards
Filming for Nailgasm documentary
Professional Beauty show - Excel
Judges for Excel Competition

MARCH
Filming for Gel Paint DVD - find your inner artist
Daily mail interview

Gel Paint DVD cover

APRIL
Facilitate the enrichment program for EzFlow
Operation
Launch the Velvet manicure


MAY
Spain - Malaga educator training
Training for Original Sugar at Urban Retreat Harrods
Ann Summers press launch - velvet manicure
Mercedes & me in Spain


JUNE
Be Inspired USA, Orlando, Vegas and LA
Became an Orly Ambassador and met Jeff pink
Was on nail Talk radio with Naja
Nail Talk Radio interview with Naja


JULY
Malaysia Be Creative educator training and show
Introduce Be Creative distributor in Asia
Changed my hair colour
Demoing in Kuala Lumpur
AUGUST
Australia - Be inspired workshop and introducing new Be Distributor distributor
Slovenia - be creative launch
Launch New gel lamps
Rihanna wears our Velvet manicure
Breakfast in Sydney with Tracey Boyle our new Be Creative distributor


SEPTEMBER
Family Holiday
Nail Olympics - judging and seminar ( which I couldn't attend)
Rushed into Hospital for a week
Be creative educator training
Pink Wears our Velvet manicure in her new music video
Scratch front cover
Hot Tubs, Games and long walks .....perfect


OCTOBER
Launch new website
Be Inspired in Belgium
Launch Chameleon pigments and Arabella forms


NOVEMBER
Launch Original Sugar Pro
Be Creative launch in Lithuania
Be Creative refresher training
Original Pro Kit is released


DECEMBER
Harrods urban retreat press launch
College Enrichment showcase day at Graftons

Creating a Velvet manicure for Sky Living in harrods Urban Retreat, Original Sugar press launch

All this fitted around a lot of Be Inspired workshops, one to one's and many many photo shoots, filming and some phenomenal press.  I would like to wish everyone whom I have worked with this year a very happy New year and I hope I can work with your again in 2013. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR




No comments: